1. Kansas City Chiefs (14-1, Prev. 1)
The big red bad proves it’s greatness week in and week out. This week the Chiefs faced the Atlanta Falcons and looked sluggish. The Falcons kept it close the entire game and Kansas looked very slow throughout the game. Nonetheless, this was a much needed victory because imagine how badly this team would’ve been rated. They would’ve became a big time meme on Twitter, and Atlanta would’ve actually held onto the lead. KC remains at number one.
2. Buffalo Bills (12-3, Prev. 2)
Keep blowing out teams like that and you’ll be taking a vacation at the number two spot. Josh Allen and Stefan Diggs were playing air yesterday. They mad Bill Belichick’s defense look like straight up scrubs. It was an absolute beat down and Allen is likely the MVP this year. NFL defenses must be afraid right now, not only do you have to worry about KC’s dominant offense, but now Buffalo has risen. This is going to make for a very interesting and possible AFC Championship between KC and BUF. Will they be able to keep up with KC? Will Allen choke under pressure? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
3. Green Bay Packers (12-3, Prev. 3)
Monster squad right here, they’ve got Rodgers, Adams, Jones, a great defense and AJ Dillion has risen to the occasion. Dude is looking like a future Derrick Henry, I’d like to see some consistency and see him ball out like that again but very impressive. It seems like ARod and LaFleur are now getting along perfectly. Getting some big time Dynamic Duo vibes from those two. They destroyed a championship contender in the Tennessee Titans. I feel like this team shows off its big guns versus whoever they choose to. People say that they don’t play good versus .500+ teams but they destroyed the Titans. They have the firepower to win Rodgers that second chip, get it done!
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-3, Prev. 7)
Not bad, looking good. If you didn’t win on Sunday you would’ve barely made it into the top 10. The Colts had the lead for a long time until the Pittsburgh offense got going. The Colts are considered a big playoff team and this win should say to the NFL that Pittsburgh is back. I just really wish that Juju would focus on football and forget about the TikTok, that’s really why I don’t feel confident in Pittsburgh. If they keep dancing it’ll show they are cocky and are distracted. It’s like the boat trip the Giants took before the playoffs with Trey Songz, risky business…..
5. New Orleans Saints (11-4, Prev. 4)
Impressive, I mean it. Alvin Kamara is a different breed but I have just one tinsy, tiny issue. What gives me the assurance you’ll run this consistently throughout the playoffs? I have this time and time again, the Saints have a hidden incredible running game but the issue is that Sean Payton loves to pass it, too MUCH! That is the reason I think they haven’t won a championship or went to the Super Bowl since the last time they did. Even if the beat the Rams, they would’ve lost to New England due to the lack of their running game. Impressive 50 points victory versus the Vikings though, big props. Keep running!
6. Seattle Seahawks (11-4, Prev. 9)
7. Indianapolis Colts (10-5, Prev. 5)
8. Tennesse Titans (10-5, Prev. 8)
9. Cleveland Browns (10-5, Prev. 6)
10. Baltimore Ravens (10-5, Prev. 10)
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-5, Prev. 11)
12. Miami Dolphins (10-5, Prev. 12)
13. Los Angeles Rams (9-6, Prev. 13)
14. Arizona Cardinals (8-7, Prev. 14)
15. Chicago Bears (8-7, Prev. 15)
16. Washington Football Team (6-9, Prev. 16)
17. Las Vegas Raiders (7-8, Prev. 17)
18. Los Angeles Chargers (6-9, Prev. 20)
19. Dallas Cowboys (6-9, Prev. 21)
20. San Francisco 49ers (6-9, Prev. 26)
21. New England Patriots (6-9, Prev. 19)
22. New York Giants (5-10, Prev. 24)
23. Minnesota Vikings (6-9, Prev. 18)
24. Detroit Lions (5-10, Prev. 23)
25. Denver Broncos (5-10, Prev. 22)
26. Carolina Panthers (5-10, Prev. 28)
27. Houston Texans (4-11, Prev. 27)
28. Cincinatti Bengals (4-10-1, Prev. 30)
29. Philadelphia Eagles (4-10-1, Prev. 25)
30. Atlanta Falcons (4-11, Prev. 29)
31. New York Jets (2-13, Prev. 31)
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-13, Prev. LAST)
Thanks for reading everybody. This has been Jose Calderon III with FiveBoroughDispatch; have a great day, everybody!