1. Kansas City Chiefs (12-1, Prev. 1)
Chiefs remain at number one due to the fact that I don’t see anybody beating them. Buffalo is getting close, but I don’t see it happening YET! KC worried me this weekend with that horrid performance versus Miami, but they’ve beaten strong teams before and I believe in them to overcome that awful game. As I said, they are the reigning, defending World Champions. Do not sleep on them just for one silly performance, they are still the Kansas City Chiefs.
2. Buffalo Bills (10-3, Prev. 5)
Yeah, I’m actually doing this. Listen, hear me out, how do you defend Josh Allen? Try blitzing, that’ll mean he still has the time to throw a 50/50 ball to Diggs on one-on-one coverage. Chances are Diggs catches it. Try Zone or Man coverage and it works, you lockdown Diggs and Beasely. However, Allen can roll out of the pocket. Now, I absolutely hate Buffalo because they are in my division but I have to give props where props is due. Allen looks like what his potential said he could be. I think Allen has playoff experience, so come January and maybe February you’ll be seeing a strong Buffalo team.
3. Green Bay Packers (10-3, Prev. 4)
I’m not going to sleep on ARod and Tae Adams. They also have Aaron Jones in the backfield. Rodgers looks like he’s in his 20s. Mans’ is a whole superhuman. They did look very good this time last year, but I think this year it’ll be different. Simply due to the fact, they actually know Matt LaFluer this time. Last year was the first time they worked together, I think the chemistry is better. I am very impressed with this team and I have very high hopes, keep it up!
4. New Orleans Saints (10-3, Prev. 2)
Disgraceful, Philly isn’t that good. I understand Hurts went out there and looked great but you should’ve been able to win this. Sean Payton it’s time to activate Drew Brees ASAP, because NFL teams now have film and tape of Taysom Hill. He will be exposed in the coming weeks, this guy can’t seriously be next year’s day 1 starter. It was an ugly game versus the Eagles, They tried to make a last second effort to comeback but Hurts wasn’t allowing it. They got out-played by a rookie quarterback that everyone slept on.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-2, Prev. 3)
The Steelers were the worst undefeated team I’ve ever witnessed. I understand Buffalo is a great team but you guys just looked like crap on the field. It was very unexpected to see how bad this team played on Sunday Night. I don’t see them beating a team of the likes of Green Bay, New Orleans, Kansas City and Buffalo. They need to show improvement. This ugly play of football will get you eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. All Pittsburgh fans in the world should be terrified right now, because this could get ugly. Juju needs to stop TikTok-ing and actually get on the field.
6. Los Angeles Rams (9-4, Prev. 7)
7. Indianapolis Colts (9-4, Prev. 8)
8.Tennesse Titans (9-4, Prev. 10)
9. Seattle Seahawks (9-4, Prev. 11)
10. Cleveland Browns (9-4, Prev. 6)
11. Baltimore Ravens (8-5, Prev. 12)
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5, Prev. 14)
13. Miami Dolphins (8-5, Prev. 9)
14. Arizona Cardinals (7-6, Prev. 15)
15. Las Vegas Raiders (7-6, Prev. 13)
16. Washington Football Team (6-7, Prev. 19)
17. Minnesota Vikings (6-7, Prev. 17)
18. Chicago Bears (6-7, Prev. 22)
19. New England Patriots (6-7, Prev. 16)
20. Denver Broncos (5-8, Prev. 24)
21. Detroit Lions (5-8, Prev. 21)
22. New York Giants (5-8, Prev. 18)
23. San Francisco 49ers (5-8, Prev. 20)
24. Philadelphia Eagles (4-8-1, Prev. 27)
25. Los Angeles Chargers (4-9, Prev. 28)
26. Carolina Panthers (4-9, Prev. 26)
27. Atlanta Falcons (4-9, Prev. 25)
28. Dallas Cowboys (4-9, Prev. 29)
29. Houston Texans (4-9, Prev. 23)
30. Cincinatti Bengals (2-10-1, Prev. 30)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-12, Prev. 31)
32. New York Jets (0-13, Prev. Last)
Thanks for reading everybody. This has been Jose Calderon III with FiveBoroughDispatch; have a great day, everybody!