1. Kansas City Chiefs (11-1, Prev. 1)
The King remains at the top of the food chain. I just don’t see this team losing this easily. I understand they had a close game versus the Broncos and I don’t like that but they’ve dominant in weeks past. On the other hand Pittsburgh has been in countless close games with worse teams. The Chiefs remain the team to beat. They keep proving their greatness. Be feared, the defending champs may repeat.
2. New Orleans Saints (10-2, Prev. 3)
With the ugly L that the Steelers took, the Saints climb up to the runner up position. They didn’t have a sexy win versus Atlanta but they came out victorious. They have also clinched a playoff berth alongside KC. Big time moves for both those teams. Hill looks like he can hold onto the QB mantle for a while, I don’t think they’ll trust him with it but we’ll see what’s yet to come.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-1, Prev. 2)
Are you serious? They don’t even have a damn name. You lose to them out of all teams?! I understand they did good but Gibson was out, how did you LOSE?! Get those WRs to stop eating popcorn because all that butter ain’t doing them no favors. This L is bigger than people think. It allows Cleveland to steal that division winner spot from Pittsburgh if they lose their next games and Cleveland finishes strong. Disappointing times in Pittsburgh, they better play better next time
4. Green Bay Packers (9-3, Prev. 6)
Rodgers is an MVP candidates, whether you like it or not. Dude is old as heck, and is still balling as if he was in his 20s. Like come one man, just admit your a superhuman. His connections with Davante Adams is ridiculous. It has been the best thing to happen to Green Bay in a while. They could use another WR to solidify their receiving corps. I am very impressed with this team and have been high on them since the season started. They beat the Eagles and made sure to crush Jalen Hurts’ dreams and becoming the comeback kid last week.
5. Buffalo Bills (9-3, Prev. 7)
This right here is the biggest sleeper team in the playoff race. Now, I absolutely hate Buffalo because they are in my division but I have to give props where props is due. This teams is damn fricking good! Allen looks like what his potential said he could be. He’s being molded into a mini-Mahomes, I love seeing him transcend into this magnificent talent. However, the way this team plays is great. The defense wise pretty good and the offense is insane. Besides the run game, that can definitely use lots of work. Don’t sleep on Buffalo, let’s hope last year’s playoff elimination gave Allen enough experience.
6. Cleveland Browns (9-3, Prev. 8)
7. Los Angeles Rams (8-4, Prev. 9)
8. Indianapolis Colts (8-4, Prev. 10)
9. Miami Dolphins (8-4, Prev. 12)
10. Tennesse Titans (8-4, Prev. 4)
11. Seattle Seahawks (8-4, Prev. 5)
12. Baltimore Ravens (7-5, Prev. 14)
13. Las Vegas Raiders (7-5, Prev. 15)
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5, Prev. 11)
15. Arizona Cardinals (6-6, Prev. 13)
16. New England Patriots (6-6, Prev. 16)
17. Minnesota Vikings (6-6, Prev. 18)
18. New York Giants (5-7, Prev. 20)
19. Washington Football Team (5-7, Prev. 23)
20. San Francisco 49ers (5-7, Prev. 17)
21. Detroit Lions (5-7, Prev. 21)
22. Chicago Bears (5-7, Prev. 19)
23. Houston Texans (4-8, Prev. 26)
24. Denver Broncos (4-8, Prev. 25)
25. Atlanta Falcons (4-8, Prev. 22)
26. Carolina Panthers (4-8, Prev. 24)
27. Philadelphia Eagles (3-8-1, Prev. 28)
28. Los Angeles Chargers (3-9, Prev. 27)
29. Dallas Cowboys (3-9, Prev. 29)
30. Cincinatti Bengals (2-9-1, Prev. 30)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-11, Prev. 31)
32. New York Jets (0-12, Prev. Last)
Thanks for reading everybody. This has been Jose Calderon III with FiveBoroughDispatch; have a great day, everybody!