1. Seattle Seahawks (5-0, Prev. 3)- A New number one seed! Seattle has proven their dominance week after week, this one has became a no brainer after that great comeback they pulled in the second half. They finished that quick 2 minute drill to win the game and shredded that Vikings defense to pieces.
2. Green Bay Packers (4-0, Prev. 2)– This week we missed the explosive Green Bay team due to it being their bye week. They are fun to watch and will remain at the two seed for this week. I have a feeling they’ll be here for a while and only do better when they get back.
3. Tennessee Titans (4-0, Prev. NR)– The terrifying Titans are back this week after being out with a COVID spread around the entire team. It was quite the week for Tennessee. They kept getting positives test but persevered through it and are back to strength. They were scheduled to play Pittsburgh last week but due to their positives tests’ it was a no show. They came back and looked better than ever under Arthur Smith’s offense and crushed the Bills on all sides of the ball. Absolute destruction!
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-0, Prev. NR)– The Steel Curtain is back after missing last week’s matchup versus Tennessee due to the Titans’ COVID spread. They came back versus the Eagles and looked dominant on offense. Claypool looks like the new WR star next to Juju. Wow, those guys could draft some good WRs! Extremely impressive performance this past week and I expect to see them a whole lot more when they are healthy. Don’t sleep on the Steel Curtain!
5. Baltimore Ravens (4-1, Prev. 6)– BMore is back on the top 5 list! The reigning MVP looked good against the Bengals. The absolutely shut down rookie QB, Joe Burrow. The Ravens absolutely broke expectations in that game and not only won but they won by 24 points! Defense and Offense showed up for the occasion. They’ve made sure that the rookie doesn’t walk over them.
6. Los Angeles Rams (4-1, Prev. 8)
7. Kansas City Chiefs (4-1, Prev. 1)
8. Chicago Bears (4-1, Prev. 10)
9. Cleveland Browns (4-1, Prev. 7)
10. Buffalo Bills (4-1, Prev. 4)
11. Las Vegas Raiders (3-2, Prev. 14)
12. New Orleans Saints (3-2, Prev. 12)
13. Arizona Cardinals (3-2, Prev. 16)
14. Carolina Panthers (3-2, Prev. 11)
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2, Prev. 5)
16. Indianapolis Colts (3-2, Prev. 9)
17. Miami Dolphins (2-3, Prev. 24)
18. Dallas Cowboys (2-3, Prev. 22)
19. San Francisco 49ers (2-3, Prev. 15)
20. Houston Texans (1-4, Prev. 27)
21. Los Angeles Chargers (1-4, Prev. 19)
22. Detroit Lions (1-3, Prev. 25)
23. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3-1, Prev. 17)
24. Washington Football Team (1-4, Prev. 20)
25. Minnesota Vikings (1-4, Prev. 23)
26. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4, Prev. 26)
27. Cincinatti Bengals (1-4, Prev. 18)
28. New York Giants (0-5, Prev. T-Last)
29. Atlanta Falcons (0-5, Prev. 28)
30. New York Jets (0-5, Prev. T-Last)
The following teams were not ranked due to their inactivity in this weekends Week 5 games: New England Patriots and Denver Broncos. The Patriots were hit with COVID-19 so they couldn’t play. Thanks for reading everybody. This has been Jose Calderon III with FiveBoroughDispatch; have a great day, everybody!