Since releasing our new logo earlier this morning many of you guys have been messaging me asking what is the meaning behind this logo and why did we change the old logo and I am here to answer all of your questions. But before I do so, I have to give a big shoutout to @Goldek16 on Twitter for working with me on creating this, without him, this logo would not be possible.
So first things first we decided to replace our old and tacky logo because of many reasons. The first reason why we decided to change our logo is that it is very boring and tacky. The second reason why we changed our logo was that it was very unoriginal, many other brands in our field had logos that resembled that logo. With all of that being said here is the meaning behind the logo.
- Crown: The crown represents the empire state.
- FBD: FBD is the abbreviation of FiveBoroughDispatch our name.
- Inside the FBD: Inside of the letters is a picture of the Manhattan skyline.
- Color Scheme: Our color scheme was mostly gold and blue the New York State colors.
- Glitched effect: We added the glitches effect on top of the logo to represent the city that’s always on the move.